|This article is a stub. You can help Prey Wiki by .|
The Phantom is a humanoid Typhon species.
Some Phantoms have specializations:
- The Etheric Phantom can create a duplicate of itself that attacks and moves independently.
- The Thermal Phantom can create columns of plasma.
- The Voltaic Phantom shoots arcs of electricity in all directions, short-circuiting nearby electronics.
Description[edit | edit source]
Typhon Research[edit | edit source]
- Phantoms are not wholly alien. They are created by Weavers using human remains.
- Phantoms have been known to reproduce human-like neural patterns at times.
- They may attempt to reproduce human phrases, but don't retain comprehension.
Excerpt from Psychotronics Database[edit | edit source]
- Common Name: Phantom
- Scientific Name: Typhon anthrophantasmus
Phantoms are not wholly alien. Created by Weavers using human remains, Phantoms have been known to exhibit human-like neural patterns at times. But as noted in observation log #1621-041477, while Phantoms may also attempt to reproduce human phrases, they do not appear to retain any form of actual speech or human comprehension.
Due to the specimen's explosive speed, Phantom must be subdued or enclosures purged before attempting to enter.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
All Phantoms cause nearby sources of light to flicker.